I have written and sold ebooks online for almost a decade now – since 2004. In 2011, I wrote basically and published one book a week for the whole year. So I had to learn how to turn them out quickly to meet this schedule. The following are the five things I learned about how to write an ebook – fast – that can help you.
1. Limit the scope of the case: What I mean by this is to basically fix it. For example, if you want to write a book on how to find an independent written job, do not try to accomplish it. Take the topic down to "How to find blogging jobs," or "How to find bookbooks."
Here you have reduced the scope of information that your book will cover. This will usually help you with the next tip, which is to …
2. Create contours: There is no need to be an official summary (although the more accurate you are, the faster you write). Just summarize a list of broad content that you want to include in your book.
Think about content regarding individual sections. Then sign the bullets you want to cover each broad policy. This is the text of individual sections.
Create an ebook suggestion: One that will help you to write an ebook fast is to answer certain questions. When writing your lineup, visit popular answer pages such as Yahoo Answers and Answers and see what types of questions people ask about your content.
This will also ensure that your book will sell because if many people are asking questions about content, you can get the answers they're looking for!
3. Create an eBook Book: I wrote books in one day – in fact! For novice there is a realistic schedule of a week or two for the title of 30 to 50 pages. It's a good length for short fiction, for example, or a niche-specific, how-to ebook (the type I write in).
So, create a program – one that will not only have you to pump a certain number of pages a day, but contain time to edit and interpret. Then follow it.
4. Write: When you have your look and have your plan in front of you, it's time to swap content. When you write, just write. Do not worry about grammar and all other things. Just write. I call this to do brain drainage. Write down until you've covered all content in your outlines.
5. Proof / Change: When you learn how to write an ebook, one of the things that slows down many of the evidence, because they end up rewriting, editing and editing content. If you continue to do this you will never get it.
Writing Ebook Fixed: Conclusion
Writing is not an exact science. There will always be something you can say differently, better, luminous, etc. But if you want to make money selling books, you need to produce – in bulk in most cases. So, if you have two days in your plan to prove / edit, do it – and go to the next.