There are so many game numbers for both players and game consoles. In games today, there is no need to set the strategy games for half an hour as programmers had already figured out what the game really needed and had already been programmed into the game.
Most of the games I played needed a lot of planning and speed to play well in the strategy games. These games can be the defense where you need to build a tower in strategic areas or point out to fight against invasions effectively or if you are such an attacking player, you can be one of the building blocks to crush your computer's defense.
It is said, "Attack is my defense, defense is my attack".
6 Simple Strategic Strategies for Playing Policies
1) Knowing in depth different types of units or races in the game. Usually, it's not going to be more than 10.
2) Follow the basics of the strategy game. Some basic methods are: Use the melee fighters at the front of the front as a "meatbelt" while the various soldiers stand behind melee fighters to support them.
3) Once you have had enough money, plan something for upgrading your soldiers, towers, etc. Usually starting the game, it can be very difficult to plan but plan your own strategy.
4) Pick up some air tools to support your soil tanks. It is necessary! The next go get a good siege weapon to destroy the construction in a more efficient and faster way. Siege weapons are a double-edged weapon as it can be used for defense protection too. By understanding what does it, you will be in a better position to really apply them well and avoid stupid mistakes.
5) Be sure to force attacks too. It's usually in the form of artillery with a lot of earthy people who charge you, distract you and use the siege weapons that clean your buildings. Use the airplane to fly the siege of the weapons, fight against them and conquer your enemy.
6) The last tip is to make sure you do not save the necessary money that is not necessary. This is a common mistake a new game makes. It's no point to save so much money in the game and lose in the end and to prove nothing. But if you are going to build a lot or very big, just do it. Find a good balance between saving savings when needed. You must learn this with regard to each particular game.