As a webmaster, it is important to gain the trust of the visitors as soon as they arrive at your website. In this post, I will share my 10 best tips to help you trust your visitors.
1. Contact phone number on your website. While most visitors will never call you, your phone number will appear and give them peace of mind by knowing that if they ever have a problem, you're just making a phone call.
3. Choose the right domain name. We all know that you can sign up [http://www.cheap-cell-phones.com] to rank highly in search engines for the keywords "cheap mobile phones" but general domain names like this do not help when you try to build reputable brands. If you want to acquire your registered domain name that contains both keywords and your own characteristics, such as JohnsCellPhones.com or Johns-Cell-Phones.com.
4. Have a detailed "About Us" page. Tell visitors about the history of your site and the team behind the scenes. Have short biographies and photos of employees along with all relevant facts including how long your business has been in business, if you have more than one office, if you have a partner, etc.
5. Release regular press releases. Sites like PRWeb.com will publish your press releases online for a small fee. You can create a press release when launching a new product or stocking new products. You should also send press releases in the "News" section of the website for customers to read.
6. Never break promises. If you tell subscribers newsletter that they receive your newsletter and only your newsletter, do not send the ads or "email emails" the day after they sign in. They will unsubscribe faster than you can say "empty subscriber list".
7. Write and publish articles. Make an expert about content related to your website. If you sell golf clubs online, write an article on how to choose the perfect golf club and publish it on free article websites such as GoArticles.com. Put it on your website too. Keep your articles short and in full and do NOT tell your ads or services in the article. Customers will read your articles and after they have read some of them, they will find it refreshing that you do not push the product down the neck and you get their trust quickly.
8. Offer a refund guarantee. Even in the best time, most people are careful about buying something online. Create and send a guaranteed refund on your website. Include your refund policy and also explain how you legally refund all requests (within reason, of course) and include contact information so customers can contact you if they need a real refund. You could even take it one step further and receive stories from customers you've refunded with them explaining how happy they were with the process of getting their refund.
9. Submit a URL, email addresses, or photos with customer testimonials. Never ever send a testimony without receiving information about the person who sent you the testimony. Always include a contact, email and / or photo of the person (with their permission, of course). Also, do not send "typical" stories to your website. Typically, I testify that will not make your visitors say "WOW". Only display very praiseworthy stories that promise your products, customer service or both.
10. Tell them about your secure order. If you use Secure sockets layer (SSL) to securely process your orders, make sure that your customers know you are having security seriously. Have a photo of a safe pad at the bottom of your cover page, as well as the text as follows: "We take your privacy seriously and use 128-bit SSL encryption to process all orders. Order securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year ".