Getting a rental car in Singapore can be very difficult and expensive if you don't know where to look for it. Below you can find a list inside the town you selected.
1) You need a valid driving license to run in Singapore. All Singapore car rental companies will request a valid driving license in Singapore. If you are visiting Singapore as a tourist and have an international driving license, you do not need to change your license.
2) Working in Singapore. Please note that you must change your license if you are working in Singapore for more than 12 months, even if you have an international driving license. It is against the law to rent a car in Singapore if you have worked in Singapore for more than 12 months.
3) Always search around. This is one of the bets you can get. Source for best deals in town. You can definitely find them from Google.
2.) Always book early. If you plan to rent a car in Singapore it is always ready to book early. Last minute booking usually costs more and worst of all not getting the car you want or not able to rent a car at all.
4.) Save on petrol. If you don't need an SUV or MPV, simply book a simple car. The cost of gasoline in Singapore is not cheap and it is definitely less to use something you need.
5) Prepare a necessary document. If you are renting a car in Singapore, always prepare your ID, passport and driving license. Failure to prepare these documents may result in the car being unable to be rented at all.
6.) Check for dents and scratches. Always check and mark all doughs and scratches before leaving the car. You do not want to be accused of new divisions or arguments for new scratches that are actually caused by you.
7.) Always repeat the car at the right time or earlier. Be smart, do not deliver the car a few hours later than what you expect to return. Some Singapore car rental companies may charge for a 1-day rental even though you leave 1 hour later or cost $ 10 – $ 20 an hour late.
8) Deposit. Always remember to get your deposit back after returning your car. Most car rental companies in Singapore pay you from $ 50 to even $ 200 for a car rental deposit.